14 May 2005

T300

That's the new cellphone I bought this Monday to replace my trusted and remembered Nokia 5210, who often went on the solo Pocket-Ground-Shit! and the like excursions.

The one big obstacle I encountered while choosing a model was that they all had onboard cameras and all that I don't know what for functions. It took me lots of time on the internet to find a no-frills, durable, long battery life phone: Sony Ericsson T300. And it also took them lots of time to recall which one was it that I was talking about when they looked at me with disbelief and the T300...T300...T300... hum emitting out of their mouth continuously like salivas making their way out of the stupified and paralized face.

It's not the latest model, from what I gathered it was released couple of years ago, but it doesn't matter. A cell is something to receive and make a call, not one to play the latest games, MP3s or take some quality pictures. It is really hard to just get a simple phone these days. Maybe I should stock up on some of these for the future, put one under my bed, one in the bank safe box and mail one to the growing Yahoo account storage in case some buggers bust through the door and the bank goes down. Man, this is endless.

No comments: