12 August 2005

Tour Report: Heavy Rain

Only 11 days left till the flight to Sydney. I should be making the most out of the time left and try to make it more enjoyable (not that I'm having physical problems), but it's just so hard.

It must be fate that I'm destined to suffer whenever I fall for someone, The burden that I'm hauling behind me is just so great that I simply have no reign over my emotions.

I realized that I'm doomed to stay the rest of my life alone because nobody appreciates what the see after they get to know me a little bit better, the real side of me. It simply scare them off, no more laughs, no more sunshine (like if there were before), only the chilling wind that blows through the spin and sends the whole body trembling.

So I go away from the flame setters and crawl into my private quarter, tugged away snugly, far from my tormentors. I play dead.

No comments: