12 August 2005

Tour Report: Solution

I always wonder what's the possible solution to my plight, the demon called loneliness that plaques me. As simple as a trusty company or is it something more than just that? Well, finding someone will probably somewhat ease the wound, but I'm not fully convinced that it's the final solution for it only paralyzes the troublesome organ, like a panadol, but doesn't eradicate the virus. I've tried, over the years, to locate and get rid of the source, but like a programmed apparatus my attempts were sent hurtling back, trampled on the ground and it just grows ever larger everytime my troops were annihilated.

Its power is so overwhelming that now even before I can response to its advances I'm caught in its all powerful snare and inmobilized. The solution, as far as I can see, is non-existent.

No comments: