21 August 2005

Tour Report: Tropical Coldness

I'm exactly tired. The tide of tiredness took hold of me when I got into the city and the youth hostel. It was full of the likes of the "well-educated". It's bloody cold here, nobody smiles or says hi to you anymore. It's strewn with bitches and assholes.
On the corridor a girl past through me, with fancy dress and the cold look that labelled her a plain bitch. Saw her and her friend again later and judging from their clothings and the content of the conversation, they were going to some disco or something. To shake your ass and fast love with some muscular prick with a big sunny smile huh?
It's bloody freezing here, well, of course, it's winter now, stupid me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Schuma,
I enjoy reading your blog,
So funny.Keep the good work!

Kelly from Taiwan