08 December 2005

Eye of the Beholder

I remember a month ago a friend told me that someone said that I told him that everynight I had to stand for like half an hour in my room, contemplating what I was going to eat. The fact is, I told this someone that everynight I had to think for like 10 minutes what I was going to eat because I've been living here for such a long time and I'm sick of the local food. Then a week ago another friend told me that someone said that I told him that everynight I had to stand for like an hour in my room, motionless, contemplating what I was going to eat. The fact is, I told this someone that everynight I had to think for like 30 minutes what I was going to eat because I've been living here for such a long time and I'm sick of the local food. Then a couple of days ago yet another friend told me that someone said that I told him that everynight I had to stand for like hours in my room, motionless, contemplating gloomily what I was going to eat. The fact is, I told this someone that everynight I had to think for like an hour what I was going to eat because I've been living here for such a long time and I'm sick of the local food. Then yesterday a friend also told me that someone said that I told him that everynight I spent the whole night like standing in my room, motionless, lamenting silent and gloomily over the sad, still shadow floating on the floor trying to figure out what I was going to eat. The fact is, I told this someone that everynight I had to think for like hours what I was going to eat because I've been living here for such a long time and I'm sick of the local food. Then today I woke up and I remembered that I spent the whole day everyday standing in my room, motionless, lamenting silent and gloomily over the sad, still shadow floating on the grey floor trying to figure out what I was going to eat since last month and then I died.

No comments: