09 September 2006

Regrets, I have regrets. I regret that I didn't do anything tonight when she was still within reach.

I no longer resent the rain that stopped me, nor the crowd in the hospital, for they brought me to her.

But I regret knowing her and not doing anything, now that even if I want to I will never be able to. Nothing I can do will let me see her again. And it's unbearable.

The electricity and the pain. Do I regret ever meeting her? Would it turn out better if I never knew her at all?

No. It wouldn't. And I don't regret knowing her because I liked her company. I only regret not getting the most out of the time I was given. And I'll have to live with it till the memory of her finally fades out of mine, and be forgotten like a sun that will rise no more or the music that will be played nevermore.

1 comment:

Pop and Tama said...

Tchaikovsky? My, that truly is something. Ah regrets, but in this world they told me that the more that is left unknown, the more beautiful all is said to seem, so... so nothing I guess.