14 December 2006

Withering Flower

The freshness of blogs got worn out sooner than expected, but that's probably not such a bad thing considering how busy I'm right now. I've deleted almost all my blog bookmarks, except those that belong to my friends, you know, spying on them and such. There was a minor resurrecction these couple of weeks, but now it's all quite again. I don't know, it could be that because I'm busy so I can't spend the usual amount of time reading blogs, but that's self-deceiving really because I also spend an aweful lot of time on news and Solitaire.

Hahn said she had already given up on blogging for it had become too mainstreamish. I guess that was probably one of the reasons why I stopped my blog-reading activity, too mainstreamish, too full of shit. However, being mainstreamish doesn't necessarily make it crappy. Probably it was all that plug-ins, musics and clips and stuff like that, too dazzling for me, like an exquisite yet empty firework, a lack of creativity. Perhaps it was because there simply is too much information out there and my brain suffered from blackouts from time to time. Or maybe I was tired of this futile attempt to find some communication.

No comments: