25 January 2007

Althea

Water of rem’mbrance didn’t I defy.
To recollect afresh pictures foregone,
Since not time be rewound, embeded my
Mind be with the smile of your eyes at dawn.
Time and Distance ran futile with their scheme,
To rid you off your throne. Yet forgetful
That the heart of heaven reigned not supreme,
Its rays dimmed by your eyes lure and dazzle.
From somewhere the roar of an earthquake came.
At the cry, echoed the land with a blue.
With its great flame, the sky it put to shame,
Cons'quently, I was drown'd in waves of You.
With it I shall journey on till the doom,
For this rhyme stands even the greatest fume.

1 comment:

Yokhim said...

It's the first time I got my hands on sonnets, so had to start from scratch, the structure, iambic pentameter, for example.

But I would love criticisms, and I also accept Master Card and Visa.