06 May 2005

This Stops Here

I can't go on like this, can't afford to see myself wasting my life in this fashion. The deadline for the papers is within a month, pick yourself up together and do something. I know I'm weak and immature in some way, but that's not the excuse to behave like this.

Like I said yesterday, but not exactly the same, it's unpleasant, but it's not the end of the world. It could be a turning point instead. While I was reading (I forced me to because I needed to) earlier tonight, I had it figured out. And now I don't feel that bad anymore, cards can be reissued, only a bit of more trouble; although photos and the coin were gone, it could mean the end of one of my struggles and self-sorrowing, that is to say, advance to the next phase. It's a tendency of mine to let myself fall into the abyss (and I suspect that it also is the tendency for many), don't know exactly why, so it's my own duty to pull myself out of the mess created by myself.

As one learns from his own mistakes, so should I. Now it ends here, no matter whether they show up or not, as long as I'm alive, there's a life to live. And I know this all along, just not remembered it, until now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One could assume you had behaved somewhat really, really scandalously. I'm pretty sure you haven't...

Anonymous said...

Shuma
Cuando te vi tenia poco tiempo para hablar contigo, y solo te dije unas palabras, csi no reaccione. Luego el jueves te vi desde mi coche, ibas andando con dificultad, con esa mirada entre perdida y triste. Me dio pena y quiero que sepas que estoy contigo, a tu lado. Y como tu dices: mientras hay vida, hay algo para vivir !!! Ramon

Anonymous said...

Well, when I'm in a bad mood I stop talking or reacting to people most of the time, like a child. That's pretty ill-mannered and immature.

Bueno, una cosa me dijiste que era "estás aquí" y a lo mejor esto se me hizo reflecionar luego en casa, no sé, pero ahora ya no siento tan apocaliptico, aunque todavia lamento lo perdido. Esto pasa y uno aprende más que solamente ten cuidado de las cosas, o eso creo yo. De todos modos, gracias por vuestras palabras.