21 October 2005

One Ring to Piss Them off

Recently I find myself appreciating more and more the art and fun of cooking, reading and hunting down recipes from around the world. During my ongoing quest for the invaluable and exotic concoctions I came upon one so simple and explosive that with all the love of my soul I am sure that it would appease to the appetites of all.

The precious formula was sent to me via the cellphone by some parties that addressed themselves by the term "friends"- to protect their privacy it's of utmost urgeny not to disclose their true identities, also to avoid possible future problems, but we could very well call them D and A- and I found it truely well designed and highly effective. About its royal pedigree I have not the slightest doubt in my mind and I am fully convinced that apart from being regal, it must sprang up from a master's ingenious encephalon. Now, with a humble heart, I present it to you,

1. Turn on your cellphone (if it's already on then proceed to Number 2).
2. Select one contact from your phonebook.
3. Dial that number and listen with your full attention (to ensure the successfulness of the procedure, turn off the music, crouch down in a corner and firmly press the cell against your ear with all your might).
4. At the first blast of the ring, hang up immediately.
5. Let it cool down for 15 to 20 seconds.
6. Repeat the stated instructions (Number 2 to 5) a couple of times.

Enjoy!

Oh, one more thing, since its origin is already impossible to trace please have no fear in distributing this majestic masterpiece for the well-being and happiness of all mankind.

Upwardly yours,
Bob Thingummy

4 comments:

Pop and Tama said...

I see that among all your school work you still have time for the simple pleasures in life - like annoying other people.

Yokhim said...

Do I?

Pop and Tama said...

Well, I find that ringing people for just one ring can have that effect.

Yokhim said...

It does. It is explosive, very hot.