20 May 2005

Total Recall

This afternoon I came upon the girl that I once had a crush on and whom I haven't seen nor heard from for the last 8 months. She was downstairs with other friends, she was tall, just like the image my head had constructed before me for archiving purpose. At first I didn't know whether I should reveal myself or not. So I left.

20 minutes later I returned and thought that if she was still there I would approach them, didn't know why, maybe that was because my life was too boring and I wanted something to spice it up. She was still there. Well, I wasn't expected to see her today, that thought had never crossed my mind, but it didn't come as such a big surprise to see her at all. Maybe I was a bit excited. So I came up to them, "I saw you here so I just came down to say hi." and was surprised that she was not so tall as I imagined. My memory tricked me, in just a 8 month time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to comment!

I suppose you´ve simply grown, both in size and wisdom.

With regards from a short term holiday in Sweden.

Yokhim said...

Sweden! Let me guess...you're in Malmö. Am I right?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Wish I had no idea how you could have guessed that right!!!

Yokhim said...

I know what you're thinking, but it's not like that. The thing is I have a very strong prophetic power! My friend Yoda and Obiwan have that too. "I have a ___ feeling about this." You know.