31 December 2007

Fix You

In the classrooms, in T109, in T120, in L315, in the corridors, in the office, in the library, in the study room, in Frog Mexican restaurant, in MSN chat transcripts, in the night market, in sih hai dou jiang, on my scooter, the dew on my scooter, in your room, in Idoya's room, in my room, on the floor, on the self-inflating mattress, in front of the computer, my burin, my wooden apple with three legs, your blood, the bamboo dragonfly on your fingertip, Henri Cartier-Bresson, your text messages, the movies, your cheerful cry, your asking me out, Entre visillos, the pink mug, the note and the chocolate, your earflap hat, your lost dictionary, the concurso de teatro, the concurso de villancicos, in my work files, in ELE, in Es Español, in Concha, in your city, in the parking lot, in front of your place, in the garage,... I see you. But you are not there.

Sometimes it hurts so much that you can't help wondering would it be better if you'd never loved.

No comments: