05 April 2005

Theory of Relativity


Interesting, as a student it has been my solemn duty to keep my eyes away from that damn thing for as long as I could possibly manage, but when I first saw this picture I was captivated.

It's got a feeling of the great era, it reminds me of Albert with his famous formula. It's got a charm that sucks me into it, a charm that pushes me back through time. Explosion, contradiction, science, sadness... It conjures up images. It conveys so much more that I can't fully grasp and express with my limited words, my crude mind.

Interesting, one thing, two opposite feelings. Just a matter of different angles. Reality. Facts. Truth. Relativity.

Acknowledgements: My gratitude goes to Nuris (although quite often she mistypes her name as Nuria, not her fault, just the keyboard you know) for allowing me to use this photo and for taking it in the first place.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a great photo indeed.

NFS said...

eyyy...

well, mi real name is Nuria, but you know... friends tell me Nuris, nu, etc. =). i´m sorry if you were confused (and i really sorry my ugly english)

are you spanish? in spain there´s a lot of girls with this name.

al final sí pusiste la foto. Muy lindas tus palabras relativas a las clases.

nos vemos por ahí.

Yokhim said...

jaja no te preocupes Nuria, lo sé, lo que pasa es que tengo este vicio de jugar con las palabras, así que muy a menudo digo con la voz contraria, irónica o lo que sea.

sí, tengo una amiga en españa que se llama Nuria también. pero en argentina no es común? no, soy taiwanés.

Yokhim said...

por cierto, cómo que tu también empiezas a pedir disculpas?

NFS said...

en argentina no es muy común, no..

pedir disculpas, cierto... no me había dado cuenta de ello! =6

(por las personalidades múltiples de mi nombre, quizas)

Yokhim said...

crees que los nombres afectan mucho a las personalidades?