10 September 2005

The Inner or Deep Part of an Animal or Plant Structure

After a couple of days of locking inside the house I decided that it was time to venture out into the wilderness so at the dawn of transferring the base to the uni which is tomorrow I went to the music store this afternoon and there by pure chance I came upon the Björk Medúlla double DVD that I was looking for a while back but yielded no success. I was really surprised to see it on the shelf and promptly (snatched it, of course) the sense of marvel gave way to the kind of joy that represents the meeting with a good old friend.

After dinner I double-clicked on the Iceland pictures folder and,... ah... Ísland... how different from the Australian Outback and both hauntingly beautiful and attractive in their unique ways… And I saw Rebecca sitting in the café in front of me, in the youth hostel, in the botanic garden, on the bench, on the streets, and I wandered, and I wondered...

No comments: