04 November 2005

Mass, Critical

Oh yeah. I think it's about time that I need to seriously think it over and actually do something. Let's face the facts, I'm but a head and limbs attached to a laminate. Yeah I know what I always said, that muscular guys have no brains and Shakespeare never had to put up with this shit. This is how I defended myself, that they're nothing but puppets, they might be physically powerful, but they have no real strength that truely matters, and I, though skinny I am, have the real thing and I should be proud of that. That was how I always defended myself and it had been effective for years (23 as a matter of fact), but recently this theorization manifests itself in real material form! And I suspect that it get its inspiration from my physical shape... The thing is the body that I'm possessing is so thin that I can just get into a room without even bothering to open the door! Well, on a second thought, that might be an advantage though, hmmm...

So a scale 100 earthquake never before seen in history tore down the foundation of my ease of mind and I was forced to reexamine the whole theory again. Soon I realized that probably Shakespeare was a real robust fella so he never had to put up with this shit.

I know why I don't like the beaches or swimming or any activities that requires one to remove the clothing, I know why I don't like showing up in the photos, I know how the colonel Aureliano Buendía felt when he was in front of his colossal brother José Arcadio: inferior. This sense is so powerful that it changes one's behaviours without one realizing it. Its effects on one's life is grave, without that sense of confidence one would feel inferior no matter where he goes, unless you're Shakespeare, of course, but you're not. It transcends beyond the mere physical and descends in the psychological realm. One has no confidence in oneself whether in a group or alone, but the shame is surely bigger when a place is peopled because in comparison he's a disgrace. That could be one of the reasons why one would prefer to be alone and soothes oneself with the thought that Shakespeare never had to put up with this shit while clicking away his time in front of the computer. It's a bloody vicious circle that goes nowhere.

It goes nowhere and I ain't want it. Last night Jackie told me that I was way too skinny and I finally recognized that fact that I knew all along and decided that something had to change. Oh, Jackie! Too bad that you're too far away. So what I am going to do is simple, first, eat a lot, protein (like chicken/turkey breasts, eggs, lean beef, fish, to name a few) is the most important thing in building up muscles, and second, work out 3 times a week, don't wanna get myself killed for over-exercising. Let's see if you can see me one day with a big smile those sunny wankers wear on the beach picking up chicks in my pictures.

4 comments:

Rita said...

we look forward to seeing that smile, thin boy, you´re skinnier than me.

Yokhim said...

laugh now, because in a couple of months you won't be able to do it anymore! ready to see me packed with muscles.

Rita said...

well, I hope so! so I gonna do it agiain and again: thin thin thin thin thin boy!

Yokhim said...

bloody hell, ever heard about a six pack of muscle?